- Offers good electrical conductivity with excellent corrosion resistance, providing an ideal base for powder coating and paint.
- A rapid, non-electrolytic, chromate conversion treatment.
- Excellent corrosion protection with or without paint.
- Excellent paint or powder coating adhesion allowing metal deformation after painting.
- The coating has a low electrical resistance (less than 5k micro-ohms/square inch).
- Can be used to repair anodised coatings and refresh them before painting.
- We also offer a pen touch up if so required (please discuss beforehand)
- Alocrom 1200 Hexavalent in nature we offer alternative green replacements including Surtec 650V and Iridite NCP please visit the relevant pages on our website for further information.