Powder Coating and Wet Paint Warranty & Disclaimer
The Diamond Metal Finishing Co Ltd (TDMFCL) warrants that the process of pre treatment, powder and wet paint application, and cure of all coated parts meet or exceed the industry standards set forth by the powder manufacturers.
This warranty excludes any damage to the item(s) which occurs during shipment, due to failures caused by products not supplied by TDMFCL, and/or failures resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, alteration or modification of the item(s) which in turn, causes premature corrosion or coating failure.
Due to environment, consumer usage, metal construction, and fabrication variances, all of which are outside the control and responsibility of TDMFCL, this warranty is limited. Upon notification of a coating failure, TDMFCL reserves the right to inspect and determine the cause of the failure as well as the action, if any, that will be taken to rectify the problem. Under this warranty, TDMFCL, in its analysis of the failure in question, may conduct several tests on the part(s) in question, inclusive of destructive testing of the paint coating. Upon notice and determination of a valid claim, TDMFCL will recoat the part(s) at its own expense.
TDMFCL is not liable for the cost of disassembly, removal, reinstallation, or transportation of the affected part(s). This warranty does not cover the repair of the item(s) by any other service provider and is limited to the original purchaser. If, however, upon analysis that the damaged powder coating or wet paint was not due to a failure in pre treatment, powder or wet paint application, or cure, the cost of recoating the piece(s) will fall onto the customer.
The following acts and/or omissions will void this warranty:
1) Physical damage due to transportation, assembly, or installation,
2) Contact with industrial chemical agents, salt water, or other corrosive agents,
3) Alteration of the coating by the owner or agents of the owner,
4) Physical damage due to environmental hazards and act of God.
TDMFCL is not responsible for the rust, rust seepage, oxidation, or coating failure of the following:
1) Weldments and frames that have overlapping metals that allow moisture to enter and remain trapped. This includes, but is not limited to, seams that are not seal-welded.
2) Interior sides, compartments, or spaces of the weldment where powder coating cannot penetrate.
3) Improper/poor design, construction, or assembly. This may include, but not limited to, welding flaws (inclusive of splatter and pinholes), over-torqued screws, impact assembly, or improper handling.
4) Non-coated / masked part(s) of weldments
4) Coated part(s) that are nicked, cut, scratched, or have any other damage that breaks the seal of the powder coating or wet paint. This may also include normal wear and tear.
Since the powder coating process involves curing (baking) components, TDMFCL will not warrant any damage to any piece(s) that cannot withstand the oven temperature of 200°F or lesser due to the manufacturers data sheet. This includes, but is not limited to, seals, bushings, electrical wiring, plastics, rubber, or internal components. TDMFCL is also not responsible for the damage to items removed per customer request. Furthermore, any sealed tube, tank, or enclosure must have a weep hole to allow for gases to escape during the curing process. As thin-gauged metal or old/reused metal pieces may warp in the oven, TDMFCL does not take responsibility for any damage the oven may produce.